Moonlighter Labrador’s offers the finest FC/AFC Male Labrador
Retriever’s for breeding in the Midwest. We can assist you in
birthing your litter in your home - an opportunity to get your
puppies off to the right start. We offer our males as
unlimited AKC registrations on all puppies.
About Our Breeding Stock:
All of our Male Labrador's have either OFA "Good" or
"Excellent" hip ratings, PennHips 80+, OFA Elbows-Norma
l, are current on CERF eye clearances, been tested
negative for EIC and CNM genetically-related problems.
- Sires will ALWAYS HAVE FC/AFC Pedigrees.
- We do not offer our Dams or females as breeding stock.
- We KNOW all our males are 100% fertile. If your DVM
- confirms your female is ovulating after a .
Payment of Stud Fees:
There will be 2 witnessed breeding's documented per American
Kennel Club (AKC) requirements. You will be provided with
this document for AKC registration purposes. We will also
provide you with excellent instructions on how to birth your
puppies in your home!
We've had to change our policy due to bounced checks -
Stud fee payments are due in full when you pick your dog
up after breeding. Two puppies (2) per AKC regulations
constitute a "litter"
Our Stud Requirements:
1. You must provide the AKC Registration for your dog.
2. You must provide a copy of your dog’s Pedigree.
3. Your female dog must have a Progesterone test so know
the exact dates of ovulation.
4. We do stud our males out to some females, depending
on the bloodlines without having any results of any OFA-Hips
& Elbow, Penn HIP, CERF examination, EIC, CNM.
5. Negative Burcellosis test within 14 days.
6. We DO NOT STUD out our females under any circumstances.
Moonlighter Labrador's reserves the right to refuse
Stud Service to any female if we feel that the breeding is
not suitable or adequate care may not be taken with