Moonlighter Labradors -Health Guarantee of our Labrador Puppies
(rewritten 06/18/2014 - original draft 06/12/1991)
Breeder guarantees the dog for only Hip/Eye/or Front Elbow dysplatia issues as outlined below. Our warranty covers the above, nothing else.
* Moonlighter Labrador's will not be responsible for any veterinary charges once the sale is final and the puppy leaves our kennel.
(The below conditions are in general terms-each case will
be investigated SPECIFICALLY case-by case.....) Rick Neustadter
In order to qualify for a replacement puppy-the following must be done
All veterinary exams, X-ray, & other costs done at the owner's expense.
- The dog must be AKC-Registered and have the name "Moonlighter's" within the AKC registered name.
- If the dog is diagnosed by OFA/PennHip as being mildly, moderately or severely dysplastic on or before 26 months of age, I will need the appropriate information from your DVM's.
- If the dog is diagnosed by a Veterinary Ophthalmologist certified by the ACVO/CERF for eye problems, as having Progressive Retinal Atrophy (PRA) or Central Progressive Retinal Atrophy on or before 12 months of age. You must submit a copy of this report to the to me within 5 days of diagnosed.
- Animals used for breeding prior to x-ray and exam are no longer
guaranteed. (I have access to all AKC Records through AKC.ORG,
and by being an AKC Registered Labrador Retriever Breeder)
- Animals that have been abused are no longer guaranteed by us.
- Animals that have been injured are no longer guaranteed by us.
- Moonlighter's guarantees the puppy purchased from us is free from any genetic or any health issues to the best of our knowledge
* Moonlighter Labrador's will not be responsible for any veterinary charges incurred once the sale is final and the puppy leaves our
- If the dog is found to be defective or dysplastic as described above, qualifying for a replacement puppy "is when available"
MOONLIGHTER LABRADOR'S RESERVES THE RIGHT TO HAVE OUR OWN
VETERINARIANS INVESTIGATE ANY CLAIMS OF DEFECTIVE
OR DYSPLASTIC CONDITIONS.
A.) If found defective by our DVM's, the defective dog will be
spayed/neutered by my Veterinarian's at 100% of the owners
b.) If the purchasing family wishes to keep the defective dog
AFTER neutering or spaying, Moonlighter Labrador's will
allow them to keep ownership of the defective puppy/dog even
after the replacement puppy has been delivered to them.
Moonlighter Labrador's is not responsible for parasites such as
Coccidiosis, Guardia, blastomycosis or other parasite's
puppies commonly carry due to drinking contaminated water
of any kind, carrying sticks, or other foreign object especially after leaving our kennel.
Any claims of a defective puppy will be determined on a case-by-case
basis. There are no cash refunds at any time. A replacement puppy of
comparable breeding will be done when one is available.
- UPON NOTIFICATION BY THE PURCHASER, MOONLIGHTER LABRADOR'S reserves the right to have the dog examined by their own veterinarian(s) before any determination is made.
Hips are guaranteed to be OFA/PennHip certified at 2 years of age.
of age (26 month) The above requirements are necessary
to enforce this guarantee and they are YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
to see that they are met. This warranty covers only genetic defects on hips, eyes, or front elbows. It does not cover any physical
injuries. If physical injuries have occurred, this warranty is
voided. Replacement pups are chosen by Moonlighter Labradors
and of a comparable breeding if all qualifications are met.
Moonlighter Labradors shall be the sole judge of comparable
pedigree. If you choose a puppy of higher value, the purchasing
party will be required to pay the price difference. Any fees for
shipping or transporting the dog (returning or shipping) are the
responsibility of the purchaser.
* * * * * NOTE * * * * *
1. This health guarantee applies to the ORIGINAL BUYER ONLY.
2. The dog must not have sired or whelped a litter.
3. Moonlighter Labrador's reserves the right that the affected dog
must be returned to us, with all AKC Registration documents.
* * * * * WE DO NOT TAKE CREDIT CARDS AT THIS TIME * * * * *
5000 North Lake Road
Mishicot, Wisconsin 54228