Moonlighter Labrador’s - Puppy Deposit & Transport Agreement
1. Choices of puppies are determined on a first deposit received /first to choose basis.
2. The deposit we require for pups is $200. (Personal check OK). After pups are born
and we know the number of males & females, we ask for a second deposit of
$1000.00 (CASHIERS CHECK ONLY-TOO MANY NSF CHECKS) Helps in paying for DVM
3. For final payment we ask this in the form of either cash or a cashiers check. (Sorry too
many NSF checks). Any deposits received and all sales are final .
4. Puppy selection begins ~week 6 or 7. Each puppy’s personalities become
more pronounced at this age. SORRY, NO VISITS UNTIL PUPS HAVE THEIR 1st
vaccinations at ~6-7 weeks, and a CVI is accomplished per the State of Wisconsin .
5. DIGITAL PICTURES WILL BE TAKEN AND E-MAILED to you so you don't miss any
6. Puppies must be picked up on a pre-arranged date & time when close to their 49th day from birth. A Boarding fee of $25.00 each day after this date will be charged.
However because of state regulations, we can only board your puppy a maximum of
6 days. You must make your own arrangements with a boarding kennel which DOES
have a state license to board dogs longer than 7 days.
7. Moonlighter Labrador's no longer air or ground transports lab puppies. Any sales
of puppies or adults will only be done only from our Mishicot, Wisconsin home -
too many costly rules and regulations !!!
8. MOONLIGHTER LABRADOR'S RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO PROVIDE A
LABRADOR PUPPY TO ANY POTENTIAL FUTURE OWNER.
Rick Neustadter - Owner : Moonlighter Labradors
October 10, 2009